- 27 Headlines You Wish You Should Never Seen This week
- 20 Funniest Tweets About Moms Guaranteed To Make You Laugh
- 25 Creative Sand Arts Photos The #6 is probably the cool ever
- 30 Funny Faces in Everyday Objects (#10 is Hilarious)
- 32+ Amazing ideas that help you in making your back yard place more Attractive!
Vin Diesel, a name associated with great acting skills,film making, incredible physique and a charming deep voice. Vin Diesel has a list of super hit movies with the Fast and Furious movies being one of the best. Recently, Diesel has returned in the Furious 7, latest sequel to the Fast and Furious movies. diesel never fails to amaze his audience with his outstanding skills and unquestionable talent.Like most of the Hollywood stars, Vin Diesel has certain aspects of his life which not many are aware of. Here are a few of the facts that may interest every Diesel fan !
1) Real Name, Mark Sinclair Vincent
Although the famous actor has been associated with the name Vin Diesel, his real name is Mark Sinclair Vincent. He changed this name at the age of 17.
2) He shares a twin !
That is right, Vin Diesel shares a fraternal twin named Paul Vincent.
3) Start of acting career
A woman offered Diesel and his friends script and 20$ when they broke into a New York theatre to vandalise the place she later agreed to spare them if they would join the after school theatre program.
4) Owner and founder of three production companies
Its not just the acting that Vin diesel excels in. Vin Diesel is also the founder of One Race Films, Racetrack Records and Tigon Studios.
5) A fan of Dungeons & Dragons
The actor is a huge fan of the fantasy tabletop role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons.
6) he was a part of breakdancing video called “Breakin’ in the USA”
to check the actors incredible dance moves visit
7) Careers persuaded before acting
Before he became an actor, Vin Diesel once worked as a telemarketer selling light bulbs and mechanics tools. Doing that he managed to raise almost $50,000 and made his first feature “Stray” (1997).
Vin Diesel studied at English at Hunter College in New York City, but dropped out to take up acting in L.A.
9) A father of three children
Diesel is a proud father of three adorable children, daughters Hania, Pauline, who was named in the memory of his deceased friend Paul Walker, and son Vincent Riley. He prefers to keep his family life secret.
10) A blogger
Diesel is a blogger. He regularly posts on his Facebook profile and currently has 87,208,752 followers.
11) His mother was an Astrologer
His mother, Delora Sherleen (Sinclair) Vincent, is an astrologer.
12) He never met his father
Vin Diesel has unfortunately never met his biological father. He stated that “all I know from my mother is that I have connections to many different cultures”
13) His deep voice.
Noted for having a deep voice, Diesel said that his voice broke at around age of 15, giving him a mature sounding voice on the telephone.
14) Appearance in the First Film
Diesel’s first film role was a brief uncredited appearance in the film Awakenings(1990).
15) Michelle Rodriguez and Diesel
While on the set of The Fast and the Furious, he began dating co-star Michelle Rodriguez.
Image Source: hdw.eweb4.com