- Did you know the most intolerant cities in United States according to twitter ?
- 20+ Abandoned Houses From Around The World That’ll Scare The Shit Out Of You
- 20+ Parents Share The Most F– cd Up Things Their Kids Have Ever Done
- 30 Extremely Incredible Halloween Costumes Which Would Make You Completely Astonished
- 20 Pictures to Motivate You in Winters
Number 17 is me right now
1. Ironic Truth
The best thing about working out and eating well is knowing that eventually I'll be dead and won't have to do this anymore
— beth loves cake, so (@bourgeoisalien) September 1, 2016
2. And this is called Attitude
[discovers something online] Wow, amazing!!!
[two minutes later, seeing someone else discover same thing] yeah, no shit
— Ari Scott (@ariscott) August 23, 2016
3. Showing one’s position
Mentioning your best friend in front of regular friends lets them feel the sting of inadequacy they deserve!
— Leah Tiscione (@LeahTiscione) August 14, 2016
4. Self defence be like
ME:[defending myself] Oh yeah?? Well I got 5 words for you buddy: please be nice to me
— Frigged up Shark (@AbrasiveGhost) April 16, 2016
5. don’t give a shit