- Totally Amazing New Year Eve Celebration Firework All Over the World!
- 13 Hilarious Anti Valentine wishes For Those Who Love To Be Single #9 Made me smile
- 16 Essential Life Hacks That Every Human Should Know
- DAVID BECKHAM – the head of beautiful family!
- 15 hilarious pictures taken just before the situation got out of control
Creative sand arts is the making of creative sculptures or models. Sand arts also includes sand brushing, sand painting and sand bottles. To make creative sand art sand is molded into amazing models only using sand and water. these two components are available in abundance at the beach. Many people while on beach make amazing sculptures out of sand. You can spot many sand castles whenever you visit beach. The sand artists seem to be very down to earth people. they know very well that their hard work wont last long, it would either be destroyed by the wind, the waves or by the humans themselves. yet these artists with all their heart, put in their efforts to create splendid creative sand art. the sand arts dates backs to ancient times. for sand art lovers many competitions are also held around the world. every year since 1989,a sand sculpture world championship in Canada at the Harrison Hot Springs, Harrison. The championship is called as Harri-sand. another sand art competition is held is Hawaii every year in Hanalei, Kauai. even in Florida such competition takes place every year. in 2007, a sand artist, Ed Jarrett, made the world record of building a 31.8 foot long sand castle.