- 20 Funniest Tweets About Moms Guaranteed To Make You Laugh
- 27 Pictures that will show you how different the world has become in five years!
- 27 Headlines You Wish You Should Never Seen This week
- Did you know the most intolerant cities in United States according to twitter ?
- 14 Jaw Dropping Facts about Michael Phelps
Creative sand arts is the making of creative sculptures or models. Sand arts also includes sand brushing, sand painting and sand bottles. To make creative sand art sand is molded into amazing models only using sand and water. these two components are available in abundance at the beach. Many people while on beach make amazing sculptures out of sand. You can spot many sand castles whenever you visit beach. The sand artists seem to be very down to earth people. they know very well that their hard work wont last long, it would either be destroyed by the wind, the waves or by the humans themselves. yet these artists with all their heart, put in their efforts to create splendid creative sand art. the sand arts dates backs to ancient times. for sand art lovers many competitions are also held around the world. every year since 1989,a sand sculpture world championship in Canada at the Harrison Hot Springs, Harrison. The championship is called as Harri-sand. another sand art competition is held is Hawaii every year in Hanalei, Kauai. even in Florida such competition takes place every year. in 2007, a sand artist, Ed Jarrett, made the world record of building a 31.8 foot long sand castle.