- 18 Hilarious Photos that you shouldn’t be trusting everything you see. #7 is worst ever
- 23 Absolute Worst Facebook Fails Ever #10 just made my day
- 18 Totally Honest confessions made by teachers!
- 15+ Unexpected Moments that happened on First Date
- 15+ Hilarious Tweets That Sum Up Exactly What The First Day Of School Feels Like
One of the most enriching and delightful experience in life is to buy a cat. Most people love cats because they possess amazing characteristics like their hearing is much more sensitive’s than humans and dogs, they see 6 times better than a human at night etc. people think about these things before purchasing cats:
Cat will remain happy or injure me if I purchase a cat?
How can a cat possibly shed this much?
Why I am out of buildup rollers now?
When I will be able to eat calmly?
When I will be able to read something peacefully?
Do you think any logic exist behind this act?
Cats always wish to play with boxes then why I bother to buy this shit?