- Most amazing and creative Christmas Decorations Ideas!
- 10 Quick and Hilarious Riddles For A Dirty Mind Check (With Answers)
- 15+ Hilarious Tweets That Sum Up Exactly What The First Day Of School Feels Like
- Totally Amazing New Year Eve Celebration Firework All Over the World!
- 18 Totally Honest confessions made by teachers!
Change is the only permanent thing in this world. For us, one way to understand the change in places and location is the written history and encyclopedia, but there are some real world monuments that defines the change from past to present in their unique way. While some of famous monuments are protected and reformed, most of them are completely or partially run down often and became interesting and curious in a unique way.
Here is a collection of some of the most horrified abandoned places in different parts of the world; each one of these has its own special fascination. Underneath all the rust, cracks and dust, these pictures depicts the story of lots of people who used to live, eat, play, pray or take daily rides to the city. You will feel nostalgia when you imagine those people and their lives in these places. It’s like that people in these places just left moved along
Do find these pictures curious and interesting?
1. Abandoned Mill, Italy
This mill in the Valley of the Mills in Sorrento, Italy was abandoned in 1866. This mill ground wheat, and a sawmill operated nearby as well. The mill was isolated from the sea by the construction of Tasso Square, which raised the humidity in the area and caused it to be abandoned.
2. Abandoned Shopping Mall Taken Over By Fish In Bangkok
3. Abandoned Fishermen’s Town In Kamchatka, Russia
4. 1984 Winter Olympics bobsleigh track in Sarajevo
5. Methodist church, Gary, Indiana
Gary, Indiana, was founded in 1905 during the boom of US steel. During the 1950s, more than 200,000 people worked in the bustling city. As the manufacturing sector declined, nearly half of the city fell into disuse.
6. The Titanic wreck
The titanic took its first and last voyage in April, 1912. It was not until 73 years later that the decaying wreck of what was once the greatest ship in the world was discovered. The 1,500 souls lost with the vessel had been devoured by sea life, leaving behind a ghost ship.
7. An overgrown section of the Great Wall of China
8. A tree growing through an abandoned piano