- 9 innovative idea of dragon slippers for your child this winters
- 30 Amazing 3d street painting that blowup your mind
- 25 Hilarious YouTube Comments That Will Actually Make You Laugh so hard
- 35 Insanely Cute Baby Animal Pictures (#16 is pure cuteness overload!)
- 20 Hilarious pictures of Dogs Being Shamed For What They Did #11 made me LOL hard!
Furry nail art is introduced by “Jan Arnold “who is style director and co-founder of CND nail polish.Furry nails are the latest and weirdest nail art trend to hit the fashion industry.Furry nails made a runway debut! During New York Fashion Week, Libertine’s models walked the Fall/Winter 2016 runway with actual faux fur on their nails.
The process which was used by that team, of making this design on nail is:
First of all, paint your each nail with Vinylux Weekly Polish in the shades “Rubble” and “Cream Puff.”
Then, glued the brown or white faux fur to each nail with Super Shiny High-Gloss Top Coat.
Some designs are as follows:
Leave a Reply