- 20 Of The Funniest Lies Parents Ever Told Their Kids
- 15 Hilarious Pictures that will make you think twice before having kids
- Furry nails: Latest And Weirdest Nail Art Trend (10 Photos)
- The 30 Most Funny Text Messages Between kids and their parents #11 totally cracked me up! LOL!
- 30 Hilarious Pictures Made Australia is the most dangerous Country the #26 killed me…LOL!
It is hard to determine what is the important factor that we love most – their lovable and cute looks, their innocent or the emotional connection that associate us with them. Everybody loves animals in their own unique way. But whatever the factor you love most in the animals, these 30 amazing animal facts will put a great smile in your face.
These facts support the similarities and emotional association that people have with animals, which brings a question in mind of each person- what is it that we loves most in the animals?
Some scientist has researched and states that human experience an emotional action with the animal (both dangerous and cute) in a very foundation part of their brain called amygdala. The function of amygdala related with the emotional, formation of memories and emotional learning. So our love or hatred with animal, stems from amygdala and this also determine that which animals is our friend and which is not.
So check out these mind blowing facts about animals and don’t forget to share it with your friends
5.Rabbit and Parrot