- 15 Amazing Facts about Fruits You probably Don’t know
- 20 Hilarious Picture of Dirty Business Names The #12 made me LOL so hard!
- Norway, A must “Next travel destination for Everyone”
- Totally Amazing New Year Eve Celebration Firework All Over the World!
- 24 Hilarious Text Messages of all time, #24 Made me Laugh so Bad.
With the summers just around the corner that first thing that one should be worrying about in hot and humid areas is how to keep the indoors healthy, fresh and cool, and the first thing that comes to mind thinking of this is plants! Plants not only help maintain the ecosystem and weather outside the house, they also help keep the indoor environment maintained.
Here are a few plants that will not only keep your house cool and fresh during this hot season, they’ll also help eliminate toxins from your abode.
1. SPIDER PLANT
Spider plants are one of those plants that not only regulates your indoor environment but also add taste to your interiors. These plants have a beautiful green colored long, thin leaves that give it a unique look adding details to your home. By absorbing pollutants like formaldehyde and xylene these plants will surely keep your indoors healthy and cool!