- Norway, A must “Next travel destination for Everyone”
- 15 Hospital Christmas Decorations That Show Medical Staff Are Super Creative People Ever
- 30 Extremely Incredible Halloween Costumes Which Would Make You Completely Astonished
- Easy baby food recipes for busy Moms
- 25 Questions Every Cat Owner Has Asked Themselves
With the summers just around the corner that first thing that one should be worrying about in hot and humid areas is how to keep the indoors healthy, fresh and cool, and the first thing that comes to mind thinking of this is plants! Plants not only help maintain the ecosystem and weather outside the house, they also help keep the indoor environment maintained.
Here are a few plants that will not only keep your house cool and fresh during this hot season, they’ll also help eliminate toxins from your abode.
1. SPIDER PLANT
Spider plants are one of those plants that not only regulates your indoor environment but also add taste to your interiors. These plants have a beautiful green colored long, thin leaves that give it a unique look adding details to your home. By absorbing pollutants like formaldehyde and xylene these plants will surely keep your indoors healthy and cool!